By Emily Henvey, Communications Coordinator, Grapevine Convention & Visitors Bureau
Unwrap the magic of Christmas in Grapevine, the Christmas Capital of Texas! See the metroplex’s largest living Christmas tree on Peace Plaza and enjoy millions of magical lights, enormous decorations, holiday entertainment at the Historic Palace Theatre and so much more. Stroll Historic Main Street and explore its locally-owned art galleries, shops and boutiques. Relax in its many winery tasting rooms, cafes and restaurants. Whether you’re looking for fun festivities or a grown-up getaway, enjoy the magic of the season in Grapevine!
This season’s events include:
- City Hall Light Show Spectacular, City Hall, through Jan. 9
- Gaylord Hotels Original Experience, Mission: Save Christmas Featuring ELF, Gaylord Texan Resort, through Jan. 2
- Snowland, Great Wolf Lodge, through Jan. 5
- Vetro Glassblowing Studio’s Ornament Workshop, through Dec. 30
- “A Cold-Hearted Christmas,” Texas Star Dinner Theater, select dates through Dec. 26
- Grapevine Christmas Village and Snowy Christmas Forest. 705 S. Main St., through Dec. 23.
- Peace Plaza Christmas and Observation Tower Tours. See the sights from a 12-story observation tower. Experience a massive, live Christmas tree, take photos with Christmas-themed props and enjoy a tasty bite or beverage from Harvest Hall. 815 S. Main St., through Jan. 9.
- Christmas at Nash Farm. Visit daily 9 a.m.-5p.m. Special events on select dates. 626 Ball St., through Dec. 31.
- Historic Palace Theatre. Watch live performances and classic Christmas movies on the big screen. Select dates through Dec. 30.