By Emily Adams, Communications Coordinator, Grapevine Convention & Visitors Bureau
It’s more merry in Grapevine, the Christmas Capital of Texas! With 1,400 events in 40 days, Grapevine is Texas’ must-visit destination of the season. Enjoy millions of magical lights, larger-than-life decorations, the magnificent ICE!® exhibit at Gaylord Texan, live holiday entertainment at the Historic Palace Theatre and so much more, making Grapevine the most enchanting place to be during the holidays. Events include:
• North Pole Express®, presented by Great Wolf Lodge, and the North Pole Neighborhood, Grapevine Vintage Railroad / Historic Cotton Belt District, Nov. 29 & 30; Dec. 1, 6-8 & 13-23.
• Lone Star Christmas featuring ICE!® (two million pounds of carved ice with this year’s theme, A Charlie Brown Christmas), Ice Skating, Snow Tubing and more, Gaylord Texan Resort, Nov. 15-Jan. 5, 2020;
• Snowland, Great Wolf Lodge, Nov. 29-Jan. 5, 2020;
• Vetro Glassblowing Studio’s Ornament Workshop, Nov. 1-Dec. 28;
• Hometown Christmas exhibition, Grapevine Visitor Information Center’s Tower Gallery, Nov. 18-Jan. 5, 2020;
• “Unseasonable Greedings,” Texas Star Dinner Theater, Nov. 22-Dec. 29;
• Carol of Lights, Historic Downtown Grapevine, Nov. 25;
• “A Rockin’ Elvis Christmas” starring Kraig Parker and the Royal Tribute Band, Palace Theatre, Dec. 1;
• Parade of Lights, Historic Downtown Grapevine, Dec. 5;
• William Lee Martin’s “The Nutcracker,” A Christmas Standup Spectacular, Palace Theatre, Dec. 6;
• Twinkle Light Boat Parade, Lake Grapevine, Dec. 7;
• Victorian Christmas, Nash Farm, Dec. 7;
• “A Merry Little Christmas Show” with Ricki Derek, Palace Theatre, Dec. 7;
• The Texas Tenors in “Deep in the Heart of Christmas,” Palace Theatre, Dec.10-13;
• Scuba Diving Santa, SEA LIFE Grapevine Aquarium, Dec. 10, 14, 17 & 21; and
• Rocky Gribble presents “A Grapevine Opry Christmas,” Palace Theatre, Dec. 14.
For a complete listing of festive events, visit www.GrapevineTexasUSA.com/Christmas or call 817-410-3185.